Dietitians sharing their expertise.
How can we help you
improve your nutrition knowledge?
Tired of confusing nutrition recommendations, and impractical nutrition advice? Are you lost when it comes to finding the right facts about nutrition? If so, Nutrition Academy is your source for sound practical information about YOUR nutrition. Whether you are just starting out learning about your nutrition, or if you are looking upgrade your current knowledge, we have you covered!
I need help! Healthy eating is HARD.
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too! Change Your Food Relationship.
A Mindful Eating Mini-Series.
With Andrea Hardy, RD
Courses For Everyone
Top 10 Ways to Manage Your Weight in the Kitchen
1.5 Hours / Free!
Do you struggle with food cravings? Not enough variety in your diet? Difficulties preparing healthy and quick meals? This free webinar is for you!
You will learn:
- How to organize your kitchen to prevent food cravings and encourage you to eat more nutritious foods
- How to stock your kitchen right
- How to meal prep to eat better without spending all day in the kitchen
Bonus! Get a free copy of Susan’s cook-ahead’ meal planning guide!
Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!
A Mindful Eating Mini-Series
3 Weeks / 5 Lessons & Assignments / $59
Dieting doesn’t work. But I don’t have to tell you that. Build a healthy relationship with food, instead.
- Why dieting isn’t working for you
- How to reset your nutrition-brain
- How to eat without guilt
- How to achieve your nutrition goals
- Learn to love food, and love yourself again!
How to Track What You Eat to Lose Weight More Effectively
Using My Fitness Pal
1 Hour of training / $47
Let an expert show YOU how to properly use the NUMBER ONE TIP that people who have lost weight and kept it off say they do….
Food journal and write down everything they eat and drink!
- To set up your account
- Get to know the dashboard
- Track and record your meals
- Add recipes
- how to choose nutrition targets that meet YOUR needs – so you’re not starving, but you’re still able to lose weight!
Tracking gets you results, fast, and brings awareness to where you might be meeting the nutritional mark.